Saturday, April 21, 2012

Come Home

When I see sunshine I think about you
When I feel the rain I dream about you
When I'm walking down the street alone
You are all I ever think about

When I am carrying the world on my shoulders
When I lay my head down on the pillow
When I wake in the middle of the night
You are the one that's on my mind

I miss you, yes I do
I need you, you know it too
Why won't you
Come back home to me.

When I'm watching that late night
When I see a mother and child
When I jump at the movies
You are the one I'm missing

When I pick out the tomatoes
When I sit at the dinner table alone
When I pour that first single cup
You are the one I'm thinking of.

I miss you, yes I do
I need you, you can feel it too
Why, oh why, won't you
Come on home to me.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Joe!! Full of heart and emotions. Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete